Isabel Marant loves Hennes & Mauritz

Another post about a H&M collection? Yep, reason being that the special collections are the reason the store has regained my interest outside of the teenage years and ditto budget. Part of last year’s rediscovery had to do with the collaboration with Margiela. The edginess yet wearability ending up swaying me into several pieces and triggered my interest in future designer collections and the store in general.

This year’s designer is Isabel Marant. A different direction to the harder edge of the previous year’s collection. Isabel Marant designs are a more along the lines of French cool; laid back, bohemian, casually feminine and effortless looking. I have several pieces from Isabel Marant and find them very versatile in being able to dress them up or down depending on my mood. I hope with this collection to acquire more of her designs and will definitely being logged on early on November 14 in hopes of getting my choice pieces (pictured). And I am already wondering who next year’s designer will be…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.