Spring scent



I love scent. Plain old unscented candles, no way and so of course my person never goes without a pretty little whiff, even if ‘I’m just wearing my bathrobe with 'help, I just got out of bed hair’.
I received a miniature bottle of No. 23 Magnolia & Pink Pepper with an online purchase from Rituals (why I shop their online) and it is now my go-to for the every day moments when I don’t feel like a strong perfume. 
Perfect for spring because it’s super fresh. The base is magnolia and pink pepper. It’s sweet without being cloying. Flowery and fruity without smelling like I lingered in a flower meadow. A hit of heat with the pink pepper and musk and so no confusing it with a scent for my four year old. When my miniature finished I didn’t hesitate to bring in the big guns and scale up to 50 ml (you can buy the 10
ml as well) as I will be wearing this all spring and probably well into the summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.