Schedule

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com hydrangea front door
Every week I grossly underestimate the time I need to get a post up and running and every week I end up thinking 'this week I stop blogging'
  • So starting the week with a positive hats off,
  • Halfway through April already? Here’s are my favourite March looks,
  • And since we’re on outfits, here are a few pieces I’m wishing for,
  • Dutch skies are pretty skies, here’s proof!

The pictures in this schedule are of my home, because I LOVE it, with its big blue door with peephole (still epic fun for the kids and me) and which I forgot to show when I showed the hall. I recently spruced it up with pretty pink hydrangeas, only to have a spring storm wreck it a week later. So glad I took some pictures beforehand. 

I'm definitely happy with the replacement fig tree that match the ones out back. A little barren now as the figs are tiny and leaves yet to open, so no pictures yet. But as soon as that happens and after I finally put up the lamp, it's pic time because I learnt my lesson..take the picture now! Oh, not forgetting a name board, a super personalised name board in steel by Studio Saar, just like in my last home, because it always make me happy to come home. Home is where the heart is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.