Schedule

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com new prints My Deer Art Shop


Struggling on the schedule because 'damn, it's sunny out' and I want to be right out there enjoying it. So keeping it stupid simple;
  • A sweet take on fast food Friday, otherwise known as pizza night;
  • Warmer than a sheep(skin) in the summer;
  • An accessory girl all the way, here are my linear newbies;
  • A yellow fellow turned my space mellow;
  • Now my home outside matches the inside.

I love art, photography, prints, typography. I love the work of My Deer Art shop and the two prints are my two newest favourites. The sum up the way I feel about my life. Doing my thing, my way. Not normal, not standard, but oh the crazy fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.