Leather sandals




As I'm writing this post I'm longingly looking outside, waiting for a day without rain. A day to soak up the sun, ditch my heels or more appropriately for the weather of late..wellies, and chill while sipping on something cold and alcoholic (hey, a girl can dream). At least I know what I'll be wearing when the weather gods finally getting back to business..

These abstract bow leather sandals from Zara remind me of a pair from the H&M conscious line that I liked but didn't go for. I think leather is more versatile and a heck of lot easier to look after than silk. I think these would be great with jeans aswell as fun summer dresses. Now, I only need sunshine and I'm officially summer ready.

P.S. And this red version is a freakin close contender...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.