You've got mail...

Designedlifeblog.blogspot.com You've got mail


As you've probably noticed, posts are few and far between as well as shorter. Mea culpa. In my defense all I can say is that I underestimated the effort needed to move house. At the moment any free space in my head, much less in my day, is split between going on holiday next week and getting our home shipshape.

Every space has a various assortment of things still needing to be hung, placed or stored. The outdoor space is no exception. Add to that the need to finish it off with some much needed detailing. I have been searching for a mailbox that is minimal and stylish and so not stainless steel, which is the norm for 'modern' here in the Netherlands. An Etsy search finally shed some light on the matter. Steel, walnut and accoya, yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.