Inspirational toddler bed

Even before Zoe Isobel's turned toddler and to be honest even before she was born, I have been considering what type of (toddler) bed she will have. I have been undecided between the Crisis bed from Piet Hein Eek, the Finne bed from Warber and more recently the R toddler bed from Rafa Kids.


However when I saw this amazing open playhouse bed from French design studio BonneSoeur(s) I went bananas. For now not a critical-point decision, as we have a while yet to go before she is too big for her baby bed. But I am definitely determined to have the carpenter who made both kid's storage units make a single sized kid's bed like this one. What's more fun than going from your downstairs tented playhouse to this wooden one for sleeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.