Schedule


I just can’t help myself and am starting to get excited about my favourite time of year: Christmas! Okay, correction.. I am bursting with excitement. I am secretly worse than any stereotype Christmas mum. And for that reason I figured why not start busting out the Christmas cape.
Starting this week with some Christmas clothing cheek. And to keep warm till stuffing your face time, a pie because nothing says being okay with it getting colder than popping a home-baked pie out of the oven while hints of cinnamon wafting around the house. 
Also up this week is part two of my hall update, because after hopscotching it I feel my age and need to take a load off. And a groovy, Jedi mind trick product that would look super cool in my home.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.