Scheduled...

How did November get here so quick? Seems like I just finished with the birthday months and now I’m planning Saint Nick and Christmas? But that’s another post as I am already getting the kids surprises together, including (almost tradition now) a purchase from the H&M All for Children collection! Will post as soon as that package arrives, eagerly ripped from the postman's hands..
But this week I want to share;
  • A bit of weekend reflection because sometimes a single comment gets you thinking.
  • A view to Dutch Design Week; what DDW 2014 had to show me.
  • A beauty of a cabinet deserves only beautiful things, so this is my wish list jewelry edit.
  • A shoppers view to DDW, because no trip is complete without a purchase or two or three.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.