Croco cool

Hate to break a promise but in my defence I didn’t realise I had till I started on this (postponed several times) post, so smitten am I. What am I going on about? A bag of course. I said no more bags and yet here is another bag. Seriously this addiction is starting to get as bad as shoes. Pushing guilt out of the picture is something I’m used to with a longtime shoe-addiction. Guilt gone, check. Now to present you my first bag purchase from H&M, besides the gymbag
I never considered them for bags because I like quality bags with staying power. This bag is all leather, black and basically simple so not worried about it not lasting longer than a single season or being outdated in the blink of an eye. But look closer and you notice the bottom half is crocodile, there is gorgeous black stitching on the strap, the hardware is matte black and the inner bag is actually two zipped pouches. And one even detaches so you can take it out and use it as say a make-up pouch. Detach the strap as well to use as a clutch as it fits perfectly in the hand while still having enough space to hold all the necessities. I'm quite impressed with the H&M premium collection, especially this bag. Needless to say but this bag is one cool crocodile.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.