Snazzy sporty sweats

How the mighty have fallen..Okay, maybe not the mighty but I have never been a sportswear about town kind of girl and so have always had a certain disdain for sweats. I just never got the point..too heavy to work out in and too fugly to be seen in. But I now get the first bit. Getting to and from the track warmly is now something I can appreciate. Those few minutes on the bike, brr, brr and brr some more. By the time I hit the track I'm all bah humbug, where are the warm showers? 

The second also, though still more of a dress than a trouser kind of girl. Luckily this Adidas Originals X Rita Ora collection in speckled print also has a dress! And a pair of pants, yes of the sweats variety. And a bomber jacket. And everything else from beanies to trainers. The jacket and pants to get me to the workout and dress just to rock, with a pair of pony Stan Smiths please! Check it here and here. And the Stan Smiths here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.