Light my way

Designedlifeblog.blogspot.com Light my way

Designedlifeblog.blogspot.com Light my way

Designedlifeblog.blogspot.com Light my way

The Ellum Solar is not the first and probably won't be the last Kickstarter purchase but it is the one I'm most looking forward to receiving. I have been searching for a better alternative to leaving the lights on in the hall as I'm still a kid at heart..otherwise known as nighttime anguish. 

But aside from the obvious mental issues this is perfect for adding just the right amount, right where you need it. The fact that it attaches and detaches with ease, is solar powered and activated by motion, made me click  it home. The hardest part? Deciding between walnut or maple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.