Sliding into home

I could not resist showing you the indoor slide I got Zoe Isobel and Mika for Christmas. Great for me, because I am not, sorry to say, an outdoors or even playground type. Especially not when it is freezing and windy. Plus this slide aptly slides right under the sofa when done or at nighttime so I can have at least part of my living room back. Most importantly though, the kids love it! Not just for sliding but for moon walking, running and speed racing cars. The slide is a great success with their friends and cousins as well. I mean, even I could not resist a go.


The slide shipped quickly (I am a late orderer) and my info request was answered within a few hours. All in all a great buy! You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.