Rude Christmas snail mail

The holiday season is officially here. Time to break out the elasticated waistband pants and fugly Christmas sweaters. Seriously, I plan on purchasing my first Christmas sweater and have one in mind for each member of the family to rock during a photo shoot for next year's card.

 But for this year's card I can't help feeling more naughty than nice as the cards that keep catching my attention are the funny and rude ones as these match my humor. Don't feel offended if such a card hits your mailbox, it just means I like you enough to send you a real card, but not enough to make it cute. Nah, just the first part applies.

Fancy seeing you here


 Sweet perversion


Lost Marbles Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.