Sack it to me!

I mentioned this new brand on Facebook but it's so good it warrants it's own post. I'm talking about kids bedding brand Sack me!

Super cool and fun. Kids rooms should be fun but still cool enough that they last longer that that season's favourite TV show and very important are not ugly or cheaply made. Seriously I would keel over if I had to put a kids tv show personality duvet like Cars Tank or Peppa Pig in my kids rooms. I'm sorry but I feel no need to have anyone's head stuck in large format on any of the beds in my home.

This brand delivers: cool designs, fun prints, bright colours with a distinct edge! Think ice cream, pasta xo's, confetti and super-hero vegetables. Even the styling of the rooms is inspirational.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.