Light em up copper style

I love interiors.I love accessories, from vases to trays to candle holders. I love them all. But my first product love, the one I share the most is lights. I love lighting. I need brightness, so if I can't always have the sunshine then give me the light shine, please. 

Other things I love; materials, textures, innovation, originality, invention and quirk. So how much do I love the Mono-Lights, the copper edition from Os and Oos. This light is as brilliant as the original version but with the added stunning factor that the rose-golden hue gives it. These lights takes the humble fluorescent tube to new heights by not only making it LED but by integrating the tube and the lamp into one. Add in fluidity of shape and you have yourself a winner.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.