Urban eye

Continuing the eye theme I want to show you this minimalist mirror from design duo MEJD Studio. I can´t help myself but when I look around my home, I constantly see products as if my magic appear in my mind´s eye. Such a spot is a little nook between my wardrobes and my shoe storage. A perfect spot for a standing mirror. But it most be both beautiful and understated. And oh how the Urban eye oval does the job. Just beech, concrete and felt, it is pared back at it´s best. How perfect is this beauty to make morning rush hour a more controlled or at least one?

I love every single product this duo comes up with. All have an element of inventiveness and fun if not downright quirky and comical that makes me chuckle. The gradient glass well lamp, the plough on the twist me bookcase and the candles like dynamite are favourites. Who said design is serious business?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.