Flower power

Been a bit under the weather so no schedule post. Heck, no schedule at all as my weekly window of opportunity for photo´s has passed. So instead I´ve decided to showcase some of the creative beauties by some of the newer designers I saw at DDW back in October. Starting with the Fly´s eye dome from Kasia Zareba. I love flowers, so of course I keep an eye out for cool ways to showcase them. This reminds me very much of a matte tapered vase I bought years ago at Pols Potten that has since never left my living room. This is his younger, funner, cooler cousin. Mix it up with different heights and colours, including the base. Since girls run my house, I´m thinking pastel pink. They look even prettier in person and it was only sheer will that kept me from purchasing one. A case of buyer´s regret..





Check out more picture of the vase and of her work on Kasia Zareba. I especially like the music door and drainpipe waterfall projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.