Sales Wishlist

This is the follow up to yesterday's 'sales files' post. That was me being budget savvy and to be honest I almost solely shop sales because I don't care what season or collection if I love it. But then there are the sales from the brands and stores that still make me wince and my bank balance shriek and head for the hills.

While I'm not saying such a purchase is never made (wink, nudge, another time, another day) they are as seldom as a blue moon. But if I could make a few choice sales purchases, these would be them. Absolutely breaking the rules, with no rhyme, reason or basics, these are the sale pieces that set my heart a pounding.


I especially love the darting on the back of the Acne visit short dress. My favourite spot for big discounts on Alexander Wang is Shopmrsh and how I long for the stretch leather zigzag legging. Back on the Acne train how divine is the grey Kay pencil skirt with front split. If you are going to do a cape, do the Vivienne Westwood anglomania cape in gaia tartan. Hands down favourite are the Acne tillie in calf hair and shearling, these sandals have my resolve strained to the point of purchase. More shoes because that's my thing, these silver Stella McCartney fold heel metallic mules are such a focus. In the same vein are the zipped Charlotte Olympia Monroe unzipped pumps. I have one piece from Haider Ackermann sitting  (ahem unworn) in my cupboard but this silk neck-tie dress is so tempting. And because a bigger bag with style is hard to find the 3.1 Phillip Lim wednesday cracked-leather satchel. To round it off some bling in the form of Maria Francesca encrusted cuff and a triple ball rose-gold cuff from Jennifer Fisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.