Cracked up

Part two of the Arnhem treasure showcase. Part one you can find here. This is not the first nor even the second cup I’ve shown you. The last was a DDW/StudioRUIG score.My newest is from favourite Arnhem spot Graphic Playground. But really, can you blame me? Handmade white porcelain that is part matte and partly glazed is already a winner but the best part…the bottom! Cracked with a structure that looks likes like bark, this is the cup equivalent of ‘puppies in a sack’ or apple-bottom girls; the back end is where it’s at.
Pictured with a little snack of some of my favourite foods. Cookies, caramel, marshmallows, and sea salt. To be exact a special 'kids in bed' treat; roasted jet-puffed marshmallows, dripping with warm whiskey caramel sauce and topped with a sprinkling of pink Himalayan sea salt and transported to my mouth on a biscuit. Move over popcorn and plain cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.