Lazy weekends are made of these...

...Mini blueberry and caramel bread puddings

I missed two weeks of beloved sweet treat weekends and I wanted to play catch up this weekend but... bam I was still feeling under the weather from earlier in the week. Making me not so hot to trot or willing to do too much. But still I longed for something sweet, but quickly made and with a bit of nostalgia.

So I whipped up some individual portions of bread pudding made from a leftover loaf of rustic french bread, soaked in a vanilla custard and then topped with dried blueberries or drizzled in salted caramel sauce. All things I keep op hand, easy to make, fun to do with the kids and so yummy and heartwarming. Instantly starting feeling better.The blueberries got a dusting of powdered sugar and the caramels got of course an extra dousing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.