Plywood loft bed

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com plywood loft bed

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com plywood loft bed

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com plywood loft bed

Plywood is my favourite material at the moment. I have a couple of plywood DIY’s I’m working on and so it is safe to say I’m obsessed. And since my baby have literally almost outgrown his crib, I’m planning bedroom redo. So imagine my delight (actual squeals) to discover an online store dedicated to cool kids gear made of, you guessed it, plywood. Love the name PLyRoom, just too cheeky. 
The dream cloud loft bed would be the thing to upgrade the not so huge space. I can see the toy railroad tracks and Lego towers already. Later, a desk an in between an extra bed for sleepovers? This bed allows it all. The fact that it is aesthetically pleasing to the discerning mom's eye is a bonus..

3 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I was looking for!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever use of plywood to create such a stylish and space-saving loft bed! If you're looking to optimize your living space even further, consider exploring loft plans from Arkiplan. Their expertise in designing functional and aesthetically pleasing loft conversions can help you make the most of your vertical space. With Arkiplan's meticulous attention to detail and innovative designs, you can transform your loft into a cozy and practical retreat. Don't miss the chance to enhance your living area with Arkiplan's expertly crafted plans. Check them out https://arkiplan.co.uk/loftconversiondrawings/ for more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.