Schedule


This week the schedule is just the way I like; eclectic and gut-based. On odd-ball mash-up of all the things that get my juices flowing..

  • Starting with some eats, because literally it's your fuel and nothing makes me more balanced than working in my kitchen.
  • What's a week without beautiful design? This time a collection of timepieces to help or not help with my time obsession.
  • & because better late than never, the card post from last week's schedule.
  • Every spy a place and think "yes, my dream home, now how to foot the bill".
  • And a little weekend thoughts post because I feel light and that is worth celebrating (plus it was a double birthday week).
The picture is one of many little viewscapes in my room. Feminine & soft and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.