Schedule

This week is bit smaller because there are just not enough hours in the day and I seem to have transformed into a tortoise which is not exactly what I was hoping for..
  • Since Monday is my off-day, at least from my paid job, I figured why not gloat a bit over my weekly three-day weekend with another slice of pie..
  • I showed you my hot & humid tropicale bathroom here and will be showing you another greened-up space soon but in the meantime I’m so burning with green fever my eye has headed outdoors..
  • The indoor gym is now officially open. Watch your step, keep your balance..
The picture is of last week's centrepiece. Secretly quite proud, I decided to throw caution to the wind and pick whatever blooms caught my fancy and lo and behold my favourite combo ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.