Carte blanche

Some tasks you start and never finish. Such a task for me is dealing with business cards. Probably because I dislike business cards. I often decide to just not hand them out at business meetings. It feels a bit pretentious and too much like self-marketing, which just seems wrong when it comes to myself somehow. I wholeheartedly like cards for others and collect them for spots and brands I think rock. I just can’t quite grasp the idea of handing out mine in return and so I still have a pretty full box of my work card several years later. 

But since it's better to be prepared I designed a simple card for the blog about a year ago but never printed them. I finally decided to commit to print. Contained in an equally minimal leather envelope cardholder which goes perfectly with the design for my updated workspace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.