&Storage





I moan and whine about my lack of kitchen storage to no end at times. No more, I say! After much deliberation and mind-changing, I decided to go with my gut. Spotted Friday night, U-hauled homeon  Saturday. The criteria? I wanted something dark to offset the whiteness of my space. On legs to keep visible space. Mid-height so to gain another decor space. And I now have exactly that.

I'm loving this little corner of my space. Even more for what sits on the top. I'm digging the moody vibe. The circus lamp, is almost too trendy but I couldn't resist this bargain purchase from a local DIY store. Paired, with darker accessories and mod-inspired plant holders holding my favourite type of plant; carnivorous, it's my welcome to the dark side nook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.