Product love; Orée Pouch

There are so many great products out which are beautiful, inspiring and useful that I could not resist making a second product love and maybe even a weekly series. I saw the Orée keyboard, loved the traditional take on a usually ugly yet key piece of office equipment and headed right over to the company's website. Where I saw... the accompanying leather pouch.



I personally only recently started using a iPad, even though we had had one in the home since series one came out, because typing on a screen for more than three words sucks (p.s. I hate text messaging). I now have ongoing cramps in both hands. So how great would it be to be able to type and be mobile, all while not losing out in the hipness stakes or ending up with early onset arthritis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.