The plywood edit

The plywood playhouse below is for good reason part of the header for my facebook page. I love plywood. I love wood, beech, walnut, birch, elm, maple. You name the wood, I can love it. But when I want something modern, fun and let’s not forget cost-effective, my eye immediately turns to plywood. 

So versatile, so fun, so streamlined and simple. I have it in my home as shelving and it’s surprisingly sturdy for such a lightweight material. With so many advantages, what’s not to love? So here’s a roundup of some fabulous products and projects that showcase plywood to its best.




I have the magazine block and leaning bookcases which soften the minimal lines in my living from Kriz

I think this Luona playhouse would be a great addition to any home but especially a minimal one. How fun are the cut-outs at different heights? 

i29 is for me since spotting home number 9, definitely one to watch and aspire to. Several other projects also feature plywood amazingly, so check out homes 8, 7 and 1 as well. 

My daughter would love to host sleepovers. How amazing would the newest bed in the Perludi range be for just such an activity? And with the cutest name; Flora in the Sky and cool rope detailing I am smitten.

I saw this raised bed from Studio Oink in a magazine and just love it as I do pretty much everything they do. Great views, great storage, great style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.