Candy walls





I have only ever wallpapered one wall in my life. Two, if you count changing the paper on said wall to something new. It is just so much more work than painting and is quite finicky as you can paint every texture of wall with the right brush but papering a roughly textured wall looks unbelievably bad. Of course my kids rooms had that roughly textured sandpaper finish. Add to that the fact that kids wallpaper is often  a bit dated and/or sickeningly sweet and you get why my kids have painted walls.



But luckily all my walls are now new, fresh and above all flat. That means I can really see wallpaper as an possibility. But what are some good options for modern kids spaces? I adore the collections of Studio Ditte en Zilverblauw, but it wasn't till I saw the sweet wallpaper collection from fave brand KEK Amsterdam that I fell head over heels in love with a wallpaper. So much sweet goodness to choose from, with everything from liquorice, lollipops, popcorn, cookies, marshmallows, peppermints, chocolate and my favourite the traditional 'rocket'popsicle.These wall are good enough to lick!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.