Tour: ¡Hola!

Part of my downtime, actually a super-sized portion, was dedicated to getting ready to, moving and doing post-move decorating.Guess what, it paid off because I frigging LOVE my home. It's a clear reflection of me. Everything from the kids super fun rooms, the little cheeky details, to the shoes on display. I love it so much, I want to share it. So I will be posting tours regularly about different spaces in my home.

And what better place to start than the entry? It's wide, long and high which makes it feel oh so roomy and welcoming. I love unlocking my door and the peephole always makes me giggle with glee. Even the view up or down the flights of stairs makes me beam. It feels good to come home. Welcome to my home! Do wipe your feet, will you J.


Before
Now



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.