Wished & gifted

This is decidedly a list of things on my wish list. I'm therefore placing a disclaimer that it's not a general list of things I think would suit a category (for the guys, girls, moms, cooks etc.). It is simply a collection of things that caught and held my magpie eye. For the inexpensive to the unattainable and everything in between.



Logifaces concrete minimalist puzzle because when a game is this pretty I'm might get over my group games phobia. Not one, not two but three fabulous gifts spotted at Dutch Design Year; a do-it-yourself small light gift that is perfect for highlighting other treasures such as the faceted ceramic ring and abstract brass sculpture. By far the spanning the highest price award this grey horsehair trolley that transforms into a handbag from Jannissima for if I ever get to take that luxurious midweek break..

The only bugs I want to see in my kitchen; the insect tea towels from Mae Engelgeer. Two books I spotted at Dutch Design Week; Paris Designers and their Interiors & Northern Delights. A delicately scented body mist with peaches, flowers and musk because I love sliding into bed dreamlike. As the body mist another little gem from &Other Stories in the form of a make-up brush so pretty it calls out to sit on my equally pretty jewellery cupboard. Last but not least a replacement for my headphones who are so busted from six months of work-outs that replacement outside of exercise is inevitable..so why get the prettiest, shiniest of lovelies; The Frends Taylor in rose gold..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.