Word to Santa

More Christmas because it’s absolutely my favourite time of the year. This post is less trees and more letters. 
How fun is this banner! I have a colourful one I use for birthdays and now this all black version for a chic holiday twist. You can make whatever words tickle your fancy. I went for an extra hint for the jolly one..a little bribery never hurt any one, right? 
Accompanied by some cool origami style stars and fun postcards and staying with the black and white because I like a bit of graphic too keep Christmas modern and fun. The stars and banner are from  A Little Lovely Company, which is now my go to for decorations and purchased via Winkel van Papier. I see a purchase for Mika's third coming up quick..

And while on the letters cartwheel, I DIY'ed some clay letters with the kids. A bit of spray paint and we have some fun decorations for the Christmas tabletop, but first they need to dry! But I promise to show you Christmas morning, the bestest morning of the year..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.