(Pre)Designed

I added this to my favourites months ago when I spotted it at Est Magazine, which by the way I adore and look to often. I love modern homes and this one is no exception. The fact that it is pre-designed is also not a novelty. But a modern, minimal, pre-designed home, flawlessly mixing in- and outdoor spaces and which also holds sustainability in mind? Then you have my attention Lubelso homes, especially if you add in the idea of moving from my cold, wet but loved Netherlands to warm, sunny and bright Aussieland. I added some pictures of the single, double and link designs. Click on the link for more.



I love this style of architecture. Loads of glass and open spaces, overhangs, outside and inside flowing, modern and structural. Even the interiors adds. Just check out that door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.