Fashion wishlist!

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com fashion wishlist!

What of the the things I hear most when I'm slightly distracted on my phone is "you're shopping aren't you?" I try to defend myself with the trusty "I'm just looking". Here's is what I'm just looking at now...

This smooth raw-edge draped skirt from Cos has been on my mind for weeks. Same goes for the perfect accessories for the coming autumn winds; the felt hat with a twist with the snake chain. From Lanvin. I hate to admit but Zara is a go-to for cool, affordable fashions. Current favourites; stone leather culottes yes please and the oversized blouse with split back for effortless cool. Loving white trainers and these toecap snakeskin trainers by Adidas are nigh on perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.