Speak to me

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com Arina Muemma speaker

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com Arina Muemma speaker

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com Arina Muemma speaker

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com Arina Muemma speaker

I have been on the lookout for a stylish, minimal and affordable speaker. Something unobtrusive that fits neatly in my living space. That means, sorry boys, no big, bulky man-cave equipment. So something small, well-designed and if possible even a bit pretty. Being able to move it around, say for a relaxing wash or romantic night in, would be a definitie bonus.

It's got to be the Arina wireless speaker from Muemma! It's a bluetooth speaker and charging station. Perfect because I listen to music exclusively from my iPhone and that means multiple daily charging. Because it's cordless (10 hours playtime) and mountable it can go from room to room, wheter hung from the wall or resting on a table. With 360° sound and deep bass, it's ideal for the beat-crazies like myself. The fact that it even comes with interchangeable felt covers, has me sold.

If you can't tell, I'm really excited to give this a go..I'm thinking early birthday present to my self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.