Doing it for the (cool) kids

I  love cool products and funky designs, not only for me but for my mini-me’s as well. To that end I’m always on the looking for the cool new products. These are my latest finds..









TOG makes the coolest products and the castable desk is no exception (check out the Os Hen bench). I am in dire need of storage for all my son's birthday gifts and toys, especially the painful if stepped on Lego's, so how fun are the storage bags with cool print? Love the bambi stool from EO Denmark, then prepare to love the ice cream and balloon mirrors just as much! Graphically cool, letters, numbers and symbols, this is the block set for the uber cool kid, big and little alike. I'm desperate for Luona in my home and now they have taken it outdoors, the playhouses are the best looking minimal ones, in like ever.. To round it off the perfect piece of art to complete the kids art wall, Mr Eric (the entire collection is droolworthy but this fav) from Mrs Mighetto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.