Schedule

  • Back to baking with a sweet treat with a savoury twist because why choose one when you can have the best of both worlds?
  • In celebration of being light, something I have never done and might never do again, a mini lookbook of what I wear, because every day is a celebration, so get up, dress up and show (em) up..
  • I promised more lush and so here it is, contained in a mini-update of my space. Why? Because I can and I like it!
  • Cool kids need cool spaces and cool spaces need cool products. Here are a couple to kick it off.

 The picture is of my dining vignette. I switched out the grey for white. It’s a mash-up of classics with a fun twist..check out the double and minature tree vases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.