Climb baby climb

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com ear climbers

I said I'd only show the earrings that broke the mould and here they are..
I saw the strand stud in silver from Kathleen Whitaker and thought finally..the perfect minimal linear piece. Simple, minimal and stunning. A delicate look but because of the length definitely not shying away. I fell for the silver version but it's also available in gold and rose gold (yea baby).

I love these earrings and am so getting one but since I got hit with a hefty import tax recently, I decided to try my lobe first with a budget-friendly version. This version from Asos (now sold out) is shorter and slightly thicker but still a stunning minimal look.

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com ear climbers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.