A few of my favourite things

I used to make a series titled “Friday favs” and this is pretty much similar to that, except not necessarily a weekly recurring post. Just a look at what caught my eye..



Honestly knits are often too warm and spring is just around the corner, at least in my mind, but that does not stop me from falling for this cashmere piece especially because I used to have a major thing for off-the-shoulder. Another love but that has yet to fade..neoprene and zips. Bam, put the two together I'm sold.




I love doodahs, knickknacks, tchotchke or any other name for cute little displayable bits and bobs. How lush are these wood and concrete decorative paperweights? And for somewhere fancy to place your smallest treasure, this marble cube, please! The best way to accentuate any treasure, small or large, is lighting. How fantastic is this copper beauty. The simplicity, robust materials, combined function, what's not to love?


And what to adorn the knits and sit pretty on the marble cube? A perfectly formed bit of jewellery disguised as fun pushpin brooches. Check out the makers website for more amazing and even mind-boggling brooch designs. How cool are these clustered on the lapel of a blazer or suit jacket. I say bring some fun to the boardroom already.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.