Schedule


  • A practical, lush and fun update of the most humid spot in the house.
  • Blessing or curse, replacing your wardrobe bit by bit? When it’s this fun, I say moo-ve over old..
  • Instead of just showcasing one original and creative design, why not share a few of my favourite things?
  • Long names call for large cards? Nope, long names call for small cards with the cool factor.

After a couple months of headache–inducing rides and topped of with a crash and no car at all, I finally got a new ride and so now I’m even happier with my throw-down spot otherwise know as the hall. Hanging up my cool leather keyringand my warm as two baby lambs ginormous wool and leather shawl from StudioRUIG means I'm home and there is no place I rather be..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.