A leather brief

I love leather, just check out some of my previous fashion post. I even mentioned wanting a pair of skinny leather trousers to cement into my wardrobe staples that I still haven't purchased. But guess what, now I want a pair of loose leather pants as well.Not the super wide kind but loose fitting and relaxed. The style in combination with the material just says effortless cool. Classy yet casual. Sexy yet understated. Just a loose blouse, simple tee and a pair of minimal heels or cool classed-up kicks and you’re there, say save a statement accessory. Here are my top (affordable) picks for a pair of my own as well as the shoes I’m coveting at the minute..

 Green leather pants from Zara. Drawstring trousers from Mango. Tight-fit ankle pants from H&M. Legging with ribbing from Y.A.S. Sneaker with band from Zara. Lipstick red bow stilettos from Bionda Castana (hey, they're on sale so not totally unaffordable).  Pony hair Stan Smiths. Asymmetric snakeskin pumps from Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.