Big boy room; rocket pirate

I remember when my due date was set for my birthday. All I could think was ‘I don’t want to share my day’. Three years later and on my birthday I was prepping his and happy as a clam to do so. Mika is pint size dynamite. I love his unpredictability. He can be extremely sweet, a totally baby or ultimately naughty.. a growing boy and so his room needs to grow with him as he will be transferring from the pre-school to Kindergarten group soon. 
Kindergartners do not spend their nights in sleeping bags and four walls. Being a wee one, he still fits his baby bed and so I choose to convert it and adjust the look. It incorporates what he loves; pirates, trucks, rockets and his baby blanket which he dug out after losing the battle for the pacifier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.