Fun Favourites


I Love cruising the Internet for the super cool and this edit is no different. Chockful of greatness but of the fun variety. Inspired by the kiddy side of things..
Still in love with all things Little Pop Studios and this Miffy-inspired pillow is perfect for my little (non-)carrot eater who recently had a blast meeting Miffy herself. I love toys that are generation-gap proof.  Who doesn't like spinning tops and with a leather cord stylish enough for presentation picky moms (P.s. their super cute wall lamps are on sale). Floor Number Four is another fab stylish kids print brand and I love the idea of this Small World print for my international brood. 

Still obsessed with marquee lights and here's the perfect led version, cute sized and affordable. Because you are never too old to cuddle with a cushion..Little Mr. Teddy cushion with Little Ms. Rabbit for his big sis. I love wall decorations in kids rooms and so no surprise that I did wall stickers. For endless games of Indians and cowboys this arrow wall stickers please. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.