Monday inspiration



I must admit that my favourite past time of scouring the Internet for inspiration has been cut dramatically the last months so when I find a gem I quickly earmark it. These are just such an image..



I saw rose copper moodboard over at Est Magazine and was instantly sold. I love rose gold and copper tones and never thought to use them in bathroom finishes, now I want nothing less.

I mentioned my bag love of Danielle Foster and it was in that search that I found this look at Young British Designers. The long fur with zip, all gold tone hardware, the simple hair and bracelet over cuff, I love this textural yet sleek look.

I always love scooping the kids room designs over at H&M and this skate room is no exception. A fun mix of things but totally doable as they always have a good DIY element..and wouldn't you know Mika's room already has the chalkboard walls.

When I saw this swing from Ministry of Mass it immediately set my kiddy pulse racing to make the outdoor space for my kids a more rugged adventure land. Less pretty, less 'safe', more rugged and hands-on. Simply concrete, wood and flax; pure, adventure, bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.