Ice cream on the wall..Zoe Isobel's room is the prettiest of them all!

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com ice cream selfie

This is a meeting of favourites..

The print for my fierce little heart I mentioned here and the the love for April Eleven here. And if you look under 'my space' you will see how her space keeps changing and growing.

My little one is an absolute girly girl with a love of twirly skirts and pretty colours. And just like mom she loves a good lashing of lipstick.

I figured 'go with the flow' and added that element into her space. The print to remind her that inner is what shines through from under the pink make-up overload. The perfect space with for all the necessary beautification tools of a true fierce diva!

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com ice cream selfie

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com ice cream selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.