Bottled quotes

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com quote jar

I mentioned my love for this fun jar from Make History a little while back. All the while still saving fun little quotes in my phone. One day, I decided ‘heck, my memories are worth it’!
I add quotes that make me smile, laugh or feel proud. Basically any little statement that made for good mojo. It´s so cute and fun it compensates for my horrendous handwriting. Just seeing the jar makes me happy. I coin it 'bottled happy'.
Here’s a few of my happies;
“I am completely gorgeous” – Mika
“You are a sweet mama!” - Zoe Isobel
“But I can’t sleep without you.” - Mika

"Mama, you are strong." Zoe Isobel 
“You can do anything” – Power yogi


designedlifeblog.blogspot.com quote jar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.