Schedule

Last week was a bit of light week for which no apologies because I now remember how grrreat sleep is, especially good when a stud (my son is a gorgeous superhero in training or am I not allowed to say that..) climbs in at two am. But back to the schedule, which is a little plumper for the relative restful week;

  • Bombs away, a tribute to falling for the 'ugly' piece,
  • The last of the spring wardrobe series; the details,
  • Mid-week whimsy on the floor, grrr be careful!
  • A little spin-off from the make-up bag; the face kit,
  • Ending the week on more whimsy, superheroes unite!

I changed up my dining table up and think this carafe from
Mauk Studio would be the perfect finishing piece. That's if I can't have the whole ceramics collection, which is inspired by PVC pipes! Find them here and here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.