Daddy mack

OK, OK, I have been on a bit of a bag kick lately. How I love a handbag. Let me count the ways..

Three made it home, see here and here and all from my favourite designer. But now I want to show you one from the want list. Top of the list. Solely on the list. From a designer previously unknown to me, despite existing since 1999. Though to be honest, the handbag line is quite new, having been launched in 2013. 
I’m talking Canadian brand Mackage and specifically the Novaki crossbody bag. The silhouette is classic but the arrow clasp is such an unexpected and sexy detail. I am totally smitten. And not unimportant quite reasonably priced for a quality leather handbag. And if you need a little more space, there is the Cody which is a size up. I however vote tiny in this instance. I just love this little fellow. What do you think, is it fab or is it fab? 

P.S. If they shipped internationally the Raffie would already be mine. I love a sale score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.