Rabbit ears

We all remember using our index and middle fingers to create rabbit ears behind someones head in photo's, especially poignant in the days before digital camera's, previews and print selection. This mirror reminds me of that innocent mischief and at the same time of the imaginativeness of Alice in Wonderland.

This mirror is both playful and beautifully grown-up and decidedly French. No cheap plastic but handmade in plaster and weighing a whopping 2,7 kg for it's size. It comes in grey as well but I like it best in white. I can see this hanging above my daughter's first princess primping corner or just adding some whimsy to my hall. What's life without a little whimsy?



Available via Maisonnée own shop or a favourite of mine Serendipity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.